Thursday, July 21, 2011

CONFIRMING WHAT MOST ALREADY KNOW...

It's official. We are expanding the family, and not with another dog (although we have temporarily...more on that later)!  Due Dec 17, which was my Grandpa's birthday. Do the math, and I have a MADE IN MEXICO baby!  Thank you to everyone who has manged to keep it off of my Facebook page! We find out the gender Aug. 4.  No complications at all so far, no unusual cravings, and only one emotional breakdown and that was last night!  I felt baby ove for the first time Monday night. I was headed to Alamo Cafe pretty late with my fried Nicole and I was calling to make sure the restaraunt was still open. Baby must like Alamo Cafe as much as Kory and I do! 

The newest temporary addition to our four legged family is Tillman. Tillman is in the Train A Dog Save A Warrior Program through Penny's From Heaven Foundation.  Tillman is in the process of being trained to be a service dog for a wounded soldier. I found out yesterday we have a waiting list for our service dogs that spans from Canada, across the US, all the way to Puerto Rico!  Tensions were high in the Wilson house for a few days (Kory not happy about a 4th dog) but when Kory saw how much fun Tillman and Titan have playing, I sensed a little sadness when I told him last night that Tillman would be moving on to a new foster family soon.  We are so excited to be a part of Tillman's training, something way bigger than any of us. Please check my Facebook for pictures and updates on this special guy. Check back here Aug 4 to find out what the baby is...

1 comment:

  1. we are so excited for y'all! can't wait to hear boy or girl! xoxo meg

    ReplyDelete