This was the first shot of the day. People actually asked if we were a couple, because they said we had great chemistry! Notice we are in pajamas!
Someone else asked if I had a "BumpIt" in! Answer: NO!
While waiting for the crew to adjust lighting and camera angles, I got to relax in a big comfy bed, with nice 400 count sheets from the local WalMart!
.
We had a minor script change, which reseluted in Kory having to be a really good sport and play 2 parts and undergo serious hair and make-up changes!
What a good sport! Below are a couple of videos taken from behind the scenes!
And below is a sneak peak at one scene. As you can see, we both were "made-under".
As I mentioned previously, the commercial will air in Austin, Kerrville, Boerne, & Fredericksburg (the Hill Country).


Im confused...what are you doing???? Is this how you got your new bedroom furniture???
ReplyDeleteUm definitely not how I got the new furniture! I spent a fortiune on our new bed. It was custom made for us in Peru. It was designed by a local lady in Boerne. Our bed looks like it came straight out of a Medieval Castle. This was the commercial we shot for a store in Boerne.
ReplyDelete